Monday 5 August 2013

Yet another blogger strolls into cyberspace

Hello! So, here I am - yet another blogger starting off his journey on cyberspace. Finally decided it was time for me to jump on to the blogging bandwagon. This decision was probably inevitable given the number of friends I have who maintain such excellent blogs. It was just a matter of overcoming my characteristic laziness (ল্যাদ) and getting down to creating a blog of my own. Anyway, now that I've finally entered the fray as well, I guess they'll soon be facing some stiff competition.

Before starting off, it is my moral responsibility to convey a small word of caution to you all. As the name of the blog suggests, I will be pretty much writing about any random thing that catches my fancy. So, I guess you should be prepared for quite an eclectic mishmash - starting from amateurish attempts at poetry to geeky discussions regarding interesting problems in theoretical computer science; from passionate eulogies to tips on fitness and bodybuilding; from an occasional article or two analyzing a brilliant strategy employed by some grandmaster in chess to philosophical meanderings pondering over the meaning of life and the universe - you can never be sure of what you might come across here!

Anyway, now I have blabbered long enough for this to qualify as my first blog post. I sincerely hope that, in the days to come, you have as much fun reading this blog as I will surely be having while writing it. Ciao!

2 comments: